About Redwood Dental
At Redwood Dental Group, you have your own personal dentist and hygienists who know you and your dental history. Because we have an entire staff of dentists, you can be confident that someone will be available to see you in case of an emergency.
We are family friendly and specialize in all phases of dental care for adults and children from the latest in Cosmetic or Restorative treatment including implants, to general procedures including hygiene treatment, filings, crowns and bridges etc;
Don’t let a fear of pain or discomfort prevent you from having healthy teeth and gums. We will do everything we can to make your visit to Redwood Dental Group pleasant and comfortable. We offer:
- Nitrous oxide
- IV sedation (twilight sleep)
- General anesthesia in a hospital setting
- Oral sedation
We’ve made it easy for you and your family to receive the care you need:
One of our dentists is on call to answer questions, even when our office is closed.
We’ll be happy to schedule you as quickly as possible if you need to see a dentist on short notice.
We’re open expanded hours, including early mornings, evenings and Saturdays to accommodate your schedule.
You Are Important to Us
Redwood Dental Group is meticulous about protecting you from the spread of infectious diseases. You can count on us to:
- Wear protective gloves, masks and eyewear.
- Change gloves and wash hands between patients.
- Disinfect treatment rooms after each patient.
- Use disposable instruments wherever possible.
- Sterilize all instruments with pressurized steam (autoclaving) after each patient.
- Regularly monitor autoclaves to ensure proper sterilization pressure.